Franc jeu® is a pleasant workplace where gaming is our passion! We are looking for someone passionate to join our team of Sales Consultants!
2 types of positions are to be filled
1. Part-time Sales Consultants
Do you know modern board games and want to share your passion or do you have an interest in those that you would like to explore? You have initiative, are resourceful, dynamic, organized, flexible, friendly, responsible and punctual? Do you have good interpersonal skills and like working in a team? If you answer yes to all these questions, you are a good candidate for this position!
- Work directly with the client
- Advising clients on games and toys
- Sell products and services.
You will also perform tasks related to merchandise management and after-sales service. The objective is not simply to sell a product or a service, but also offer a product that will meet the need of the customers, put them in confidence and make sure to retain them by offering personalized service and meeting their expectations.
If you have experience in retail and/or customer service, this is an asset.
Skills to be mastered
Here are the Essential Skills to master:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company's products and services;
- Advise clients on the purchase of products and services;
- Conduct customer service operations;
- Perform operations related to the visual presentation of a sales space;
- Available to work evenings, weekends and public holidays.
2. WEB and Inventory Receiving Clerk - Seasonal position
Franc jeu® Rosemère is currently looking for inventory and web ordering clerks for the Christmas Season, for approximately 30 hours a week. The position consists of packaging, labeling, and preparing orders received over the internet as well as receiving incoming merchandise. Do you like to move, take on challenges, and want to help a local company? The Web and Inventory Receiving Clerk position is for you!
Receipt of inventory:
- Receive incoming goods
- Check the condition of the goods
- Identify and label the products inspected
- Store products in inventory
- Participate in the layout and maintenance of the warehouse
- Operate storage equipment (trolleys, ladders, and others)
- Any other related task requested by his immediate supervisor
- Process customer orders online by ensuring the accuracy of the orders collected
- Demonstrate versatility by participating in each step of sending orders: picking up items, preparing orders, packing packages, locating, and checking merchandise
- You ensure the accuracy of orders and inventory
As a web clerk, you will participate in the satisfaction of our web customers by receiving goods, preparing orders, checking, and packing packages.
Here are the essential skills to master:
- Organized, understanding the importance of details in all aspects of their work
- Fast pace of work and makes sure to meet tight deadlines
- Be comfortable working physically and understand the importance of working safely.
· If you are interested in applying, please send us your CV, including your availabilities, to the following address: email@example.com
We thank all those who apply, but will only contact those selected for an interview.